Call 01782 652300
Commercial and employment law retainers
Tinsdills can offer a flexible retainer package for your business where specialist advice is on hand for a wide range of commercial and employment law matters.
We tailor the price and package of your retainer to your business needs, offering a fixed monthly fee based on likely hours required. Advice covered under our retainer is very much dependent on your business requirements but may include:
- review of employment contracts
- review of employee handbook
- HR matters
- grievance and disciplinary procedures
- sickness absence and performance management
- settlement agreements
- review of terms and conditions of business
- review of general trade and supply agreements
- initial debt collection
- advice by telephone, email or in person
Some of the benefits of a retainer are:
- trusted advisers at the end of the telephone
- price certainty in respect of your legal expenditure
- costs spread over the duration of the retainer whether it be annual or six monthly
- quick access to honest expert advice on a regular basis
- ongoing hassle-free relationship
Contact or visit a local branch
If you require Company & Commercial advice please call us today to arrange an appointment.
We have offices in Hanley, Newcastle, Leek or Sandbach.
Our phone lines are open Mon to Fri: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm