We tailor the price and package of your retainer to your business needs, offering a fixed monthly fee based on likely hours required. Advice covered under our retainer is very much dependent on your business requirements but may include:
- Review of employment contracts
- Review of employee handbook
- HR matters
- Grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Sickness absence and performance management
- Settlement agreements
- Review of terms and conditions of business
- Review of general trade and supply agreements
- Initial debt collection
- Advice by telephone, email or in person
Benefits Of Commercial And Employment Law Retainers
At Tinsdills, we provide:
- Trusted advisers at the end of the telephone
- Price certainty in respect of your legal expenditure
- Costs spread over the duration of the retainer whether it be annual or six monthly
- Quick access to honest expert advice on a regular basis
- Ongoing hassle-free relationship
What Our Clients Say
Hear from some of our happy customers using our Commercial and Employment Law retainer services.
Contact Us To Discuss Commercial And Employment Law Retainers
Please feel free to get in touch with our Business Services team now to find out more about how we can help your business.
Our phone lines are open Mon to Fri: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Read on for more news and updates from the Tinsdills Solicitors blog.