Tinsdills Solicitors is a well established innovative law firm based in the North Staffordshire/South Cheshire area. We are looking to recruit to add to our team of New Business Coordinators. We require team members with excellent customer service skills to contribute to a dedicated team whose priority is to support the fee earning and marketing departments in growing and promoting the business.
Overview of the Role
The New Business Coordinators are responsible for optimising new client and new business capture, facilitating cross selling of services to existing clients and proactively managing client introduction and retention processes.
You will be responsible for completing the administration and conversion of enquires into new business for the relevant departments within Tinsdills. You will need to be self-driven, results oriented with a positive and resilient outlook. Past experience of sales and an awareness of legal services would be an advantage. You will need to be computer literate with client-focused customer service and administration experience. You will need to be a ‘team player’ with excellent time management and personal organisational skills. The ability to work accurately in an often pressurised environment whilst being passionate about excelling in customer satisfaction is fundamental to this role.
1. Delivery of a first class customer service
2. Answering and responding to telephone, email and web enquires
3. Maintaining and further populating the computerised customer and prospect database
4. Responding to and follow up of sales enquiries by telephone and mail
5. Issuing of welcome packs and introductory forms/contracts for agreement to proceed
6. Helping to maintain existing customer relationships through effective communication
7. Assisting in gathering the necessary information relevant to new client briefs
8. Transferring of customers records efficiently and accurately to the right contacts
1. High level data input, data management and word processing skills
2. Strong numeracy skills to effectively process customer quotes
3. Experience of dealing with customers via phone, email and in person
4. Ability to demonstrate close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
5. Ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities
6. Ability to independently see tasks through to completion, within agreed timescales
7. Communicate clearly, openly and effectively with authority to both clients and colleagues
8. Develop and maintain professional relationships
9. Work well under pressure
10. GCSE passes in Maths and English at Grade C or above.
The individual performing this role must demonstrate that they:
1. Are able to manage and motivate themselves
2. Take pride and accountability for what they do
3. Are an active team player and also understand the needs of the business
4. Will modify their approach to maximise business dependent on the individuals involved (within defined parameters)
5. Are highly efficient
6. Are skilled communicators
7. Knowledge of legal process and procedures would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be provided to successful candidates.
The role will be based at our Head office at Hanley, Stoke on Trent. Hours of work will be full time 35 hours per week Monday – Friday (spread between 8am – 6pm) and may on occasion require some weekend working.
If this sounds like the exciting new opportunity you are looking for don’t delay in sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.