• Call 01782 652300

  • residential-property-icon ACCIDENT AT WORK CLAIMS

    Quick Links

    Office Accident Claims

    If you have been involved in an accident in the office workplace, you could be owed compensation for your injury. Our specialist office accidents solicitors deal with a great number of accidents at work  each year and so understand how much your claim means to you.

    Many types of accidents can occur in the office workplace but, regardless of the extent of your injuries, we are confident we can help you get the compensation you deserve.

    If you have been involved in an office accident it is highly likely you were injured in the course of your employment. Being involved in an accident at work may leave you concerned about taking action against your employer for fear you may be treated differently or lose your job as a result. We are here to put your mind at ease.

    Here at Tinsdills, we believe that if you have been injured you are entitled to be fully compensated for all of the ways in which you have suffered loss – whatever the type of workplace accident.

    Injured At The Office? Make a Personal Injury Claim

    One of the biggest concerns you may have about bringing a claim in relation to an office accident, is having to bring a claim against your employer. However, the law protects employees making a claim from losing their job or suffering discriminatory treatment – so you needn’t worry.

    There are many kinds of accidents which can occur in the office, from serious cuts and burns to slips, trips and falls causing serious injury. When you make a call to our specialist team we will be able to advise you of whether you have a claim and how much your claim might be worth. We will then work with you to identify who to bring you claim against, and outline all of the ways in which you should be compensated.

    You will normally bring your claim against the person responsible for the office, but this will greatly depend on the circumstances of your case. After we have identified who to bring your claim against, we will notify your claim outlining the circumstances leading to your accident, and all the ways in which you should be compensated.

    You may receive an award for ‘general damages’ which relates to the pain and suffering you have experienced as a result of your injury. However, you may also be awarded ‘special damages’ this is compensation for quantifiable financial loss such as loss of earnings. There are many different heads of special damages and our team will advise you of all of the ways in which you should be compensated, ensuring you receive maximum compensation for your loss.

    Contact Us

    Our team of experts have years of experience in handling office accident claims of all types and can help you make a claim for compensation today.

    We are not only experts in the law, but we also pride ourselves on customer service and keeping our clients happy with our service.

    For an initial consultation about your case, call us or contact us online and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

    Call us for an initial consultation
    01782 652363

    Tinsdills Solicitors – managing personal injury claims across Staffordshire, Cheshire, Derbyshire and Shropshire

    Get personal injury advice now with your claim

    Contact us today
    or visit a local branch

    Hanley 01782 262031 email-icon
    Newcastle 01782 612311 email-icon
    Sandbach 01270 761111 email-icon
    Leek 01538 399332 email-icon

    Meet our specialist
    personal injury team

    By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

    The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.