PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS
Call 01782 652300
Personal Injury Case Studies
Our client was an apprentice at a local college and working with another student. He was adjusting a machine when the other student turned the machine on when it was not safe.
Our client was tasked with order picking as part of her role at a local warehousing company. On lifting a box from the conveyor belt she became aware it was heavier than expected, causing a back injury.
Our client was walking along the pavement in Newcastle under Lyme when their toes caught the edge of a raised slab causing them to trip forwards and fall and jar their back which caused a back injury.
A car accident victim was awarded a four-figure settlement in compensation for injuries sustained after a vehicle behind them failed to stop and drove into the rear of their car.
Our client was attending a bar with family members to celebrate a family birthday. As she was getting ready to leave she was knocked by another person and slipped on a wet floor causing her to fall onto broken glass.
Our Client was working on scaffolding at approximately 20ft from the ground when it collapsed. He sustained injuries to his head, chest and back with multiple cuts and bruises.
Our Client was enjoying a family day out at Twycross Zoo and was standing in the designated viewing area of the giraffe enclosure. On this occasion, a giraffe came towards her and poked its neck through a fence to eat some leaves on the other side.
Our Client was employed as a security guard. He slipped on rain water which was on the floor at the rear of the supermarket premises, the water had dripped into the rear corridor of the supermarket as a result of items being brought in from outside when it was raining.
Our client’s husband had booked her a zorbing experience through the Groupon website. A zorbing ball is a large double skinned inflatable structure inside which the ‘rider’ is strapped and the ball is then pushed down a hill.
The client had booked a holiday break through the Sun newspaper and he went with his family to stay in a static caravan. The shower was heated by a ‘combi’ boiler, in other words when the shower was switched on the boiler would ignite and heat the water being fed through to the shower.
Our client had gone to a supermarket with her parents and children. She wanted to buy some grapes and as she approached the fruit and vegetable section her right foot skidded forwards causing her to fall over.
The client’s job involved working on a small lathe fitted with an abrasive wheel every day, which caused vibration to be transmitted to his hands. He also had to flex and extend his wrists a lot when doing the work.
Our Client went to the toilets in a bar & restaurant that she was visiting. As she closed the cubicle door behind her a large panel fell from the wall and hit her on the head and landed on her right foot.
Our Client was an elderly gentleman who fell over in a car park as a result of a piece of wood having been left lying around. As he fell he hit the kerb fracturing his hip which required surgery.