• Call 01782 652300

  • residential-property-icon PERSONAL INJURY FAQ

    Quick Links

    What Is A Damage To Property Claim?

    Damage to property can take many forms, from fire and water damage, to things such as ground movement and structural failure. If you are claiming for damage to property, it is very important that you have the very best legal representation, in order to maximise the amount of compensation that you eventually get.

    Tinsdills are experienced in helping people like you claim for damage to property, and we can help you successfully make a claim.

    It may be that your property (by which we mean almost anything that belongs to you, including your car, home, business premises and other possessions) has been damaged by fire, as a result of an arson attack, or even due to an electrical equipment fault or failure. Your property may have been damaged by water due to flash floods, burst banks or badly maintained pipework.

    In all of these circumstances, and many others, it is possible that you will be entitled to some compensation, which is where Tinsdills can help you with your damage to property claim.

    Claiming For Damage To Property

    As experts in this area, Tinsdills Solicitors are ideally placed to help you with damage to property claims. In claims of this nature, it is often important to get as much evidence as possible from the site of any damage to property, including photographic and other physical proof of the damage that has occurred. This can often make all the difference when making a claim, and so the quality of the evidence is vital.

    Tinsdills’ team of claim professionals deals with cases of this nature all the time, and we are able to advise you on the merits of your claim, together with the likelihood of success and possible outcomes.

    Making a claim for damage to property can be a lengthy and difficult process. This is because in many cases, there are multiple interested parties, including you, private companies and often your local authority. This all depends of course on the circumstances and location of the damage to property which took place. Fortunately, Tinsdills can help you every step of the way.

    Our excellent track record and professional expertise mean that you are in good hands when making a claim for damage to property, and you can be confident that our legal knowledge and experience is second to none.

    Contact Us About Your Damage To Property Claim

    Our experienced and dedicated team is always on standby to help and advise you with your legal issues, and damage to property claims are no exception.

    A member of the team will be happy to talk through what has happened, give some initial advice, and guide you through what happens when making a claim, and the process involved.

    Our team is based across four offices, and we are located in Sandbach, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Hanley and Leek, so there is always someone available to talk things through.

    Call Tinsdills today on 01782 652363 or fill in our online form to discuss your damage to property claim.

    Call 01782 652363 or fill out our online enquiry form.

    Tinsdills Solicitors – managing personal injury claims across Staffordshire, Cheshire, Derbyshire and Shropshire.

    Get personal injury advice now with your claim

    Contact Us Today
    Or Visit A Local Branch

    Hanley 01782 262031 email-icon
    Newcastle 01782 612311 email-icon
    Sandbach 01270 761111 email-icon
    Leek 01538 399332 email-icon

    Meet Our Specialist
    Personal Injury Team

    By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

    The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.