• Call 01782 652300

  • residential-property-icon PERSONAL INJURY FAQ

    Quick Links

    Can I Claim For Loss of Pension Due To My Injury?

    If, as a consequence of losing your job or a reduction in your earnings, you pension entitlement on retirement will be reduced, the loss can be included in a personal injury claim. As Tinsdills are experts in this area, we can help and advise you in relation to your loss of pension rights following an accident or personal injury, helping to ensure that you get the maximum compensation possible for loss of pension rights and other aspects of a personal injury claim.

    We recognise that it can be a difficult and life changing experience to have an accident or personal injury. It will probably affect you, your family and even your work and future career prospects.

    As a consequence of losing your job due to a personal injury, your pension contributions and rights may be negatively affected. If the accident or personal injury is due to someone else’s negligence, you are legally entitled to claim compensation for loss of pension rights, in addition to the other aspects of your personal injury claim.

    Tinsdills can help you get the maximum compensation possible, depending on the circumstances of your individual case.

    We Can Help You Claim For Loss Of Pension

    Many personal injury claims can be complex, and claiming for loss of pension rights can be particularly difficult.

    Often, employers will have provisions for many different situations in contracts of employment, which may make it more difficult than it needs to be to claim. Tinsdills are experienced in helping people like you claim for loss of pension rights, and we can help you with your individual case.

    We realise that making a claim can be a stressful and unpleasant experience, which is why it is always a good idea to have experts to handle your claim on your behalf, which is exactly what Tinsdills are here for.

    If you are thinking of starting a claim for loss of pension rights, Tinsdills can support, advise and represent you throughout the entire claim process, from start to finish. This means that your rights and interests will always be fought for and protected, by our experienced legal professionals.

    Contact Us About Your Loss Of Pension Claim

    Because we deal with similar claims every day, Tinsdills are in a great position to represent you in relation to loss of pension rights.

    We will get as much information as possible from you when you first contact us, and will then be able to give you sound advice on the prospects of success of your claim, and explain to you exactly what happens next. Because we pride ourselves on our excellent legal knowledge and customer service, you will be kept fully informed every step of the way, and we will handle every aspect of your case.

    We have offices in Hanley, Leek, Sandbach and Newcastle-under-Lyme, so why not contact us today on 01782 652363 or fill in our online form, and a member of our dedicated team will be delighted to help you.

    Call 01782 652363 or fill out our online enquiry form.

    Tinsdills Solicitors – managing personal injury claims across Staffordshire, Cheshire, Derbyshire and Shropshire

    Get personal injury advice now with your claim

    Contact us today
    or visit a local branch

    Hanley 01782 262031 email-icon
    Newcastle 01782 612311 email-icon
    Sandbach 01270 761111 email-icon
    Leek 01538 399332 email-icon

    Meet our specialist
    personal injury team

    By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

    The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.