• Call 01782 652300

  • residential-property-icon ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENT CLAIMS

    Quick Links

    Public Transport Personal Injury Claims

    If you have been involved in an accident on public transport, you may have questions about making a public transport injury claim.

    Personal injuries on public transport not only include injuries caused by road traffic accidents and sudden stops and crashes but can include slips, trips and falls and any other kind of accident on public transport that causes you an injury.

    Here at Tinsdills Solicitors we have years of experience in assisting people just like you, helping to make public transport injury claims for injuries you have suffered on public transport such as trains and buses.

    If you have suffered a personal injury as a result of an accident on public transport, contact our specialist team today to begin your journey to financial recovery.

    Making A Public Transport Personal Injury Claim

    We understand the impact a personal injury can have on your everyday life and the lives of your loved ones. You may be unable to work or even carry out normal everyday tasks, putting a strain on your well being.

    It is for this reason that we aim to ensure your case is resolved efficiently and effectively and that you receive compensation for all the ways in which you have suffered loss as a result of an accident on public transport.

    The first thing we will seek to determine is who is at fault for causing your accident. This may be the driver of the vehicle you were travelling in, staff members on board or it may be the fault of the driver of another vehicle. Where it is the fault of a public transport driver or employee, your claim will be brought against their employer.

    We will then submit your claim outlining the circumstances surrounding the accident and all the ways in which you should be compensated for your injuries. You may be awarded compensation for pain and suffering caused as a result of your accident known as ‘general damages’ and also for any financial loss suffered as a result of your injuries.

    Financial loss may include: medical costs including rehabilitation, care costs, loss of earnings, as well as any other costs associated with being injured. You should keep receipts for any costs incurred as a result of your accident to help build your claim.

    Contact Us

    Our team of experts have years of experience in handling public transport injury claims for injuries of all types, and can help you gain compensation today.

    We are not only experts in the law, but we also pride ourselves on customer service and keeping our clients happy with our service. We have offices in Hanley, Sandbach, Leek and Newcastle-under-Lyme.

    If you want to begin your claim with us today, call us now or complete our short online enquiry form and we will get back to you.

    Call us now for a no obligation consultation
    01782 652363

    Tinsdills Solicitors – managing personal injury claims across Staffordshire, Cheshire, Derbyshire and Shropshire

    Get personal injury advice now with your claim

    Contact us today
    or visit a local branch

    Hanley 01782 262031 email-icon
    Newcastle 01782 612311 email-icon
    Sandbach 01270 761111 email-icon
    Leek 01538 399332 email-icon

    Meet our specialist
    personal injury team

    By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

    The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.