• Call 01782 652300

  • residential-property-icon ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENT CLAIMS

    Quick Links

    Road Traffic Passenger Injury Claims

    If you have been involved in a road traffic accident as a passenger, you may be able to make a passenger injury claim against the person responsible. Regardless of whether the driver of the vehicle you were in or the driver of another vehicle is at fault if you have been injured as a result of a car accident you may be able to make a claim for compensation.

    At Tinsdills, we understand how much of an impact a personal injury from a car accident can have on your everyday life. It is for this reason that we aim to bring you peace of mind from the outset that your injury claim is being handled professionally, and that you will be awarded the maximum compensation owed to you for all injuries from road traffic accidents.

    Making A Passenger Personal Injury Claim

    If you have been involved in a road traffic accident as a passenger, you may be concerned about who to bring your claim against. If you know the driver of the vehicle at fault personally, you might be worried about bringing a claim against them.

    However, as all road users are required to have adequate insurance, your claim for compensation will be dealt with by the insurers of the person responsible. It is important that if you have been injured and suffered loss as a result, you are fully compensated for that loss – regardless of who is to blame.

    Where the driver of another vehicle is to blame, you will bring your claim against the driver at fault. Our specialist passenger claims solicitors will assist you in identifying who to bring your claim against, and will make sure that full details of your injury claim and all other losses you have incurred are sent to the insurers of the driver at fault to obtain maximum compensation for you.

    Your claim will include compensation for pain and suffering caused by the accident, as well as any financial loss caused as a result of your being injured. Financial loss known as ‘special damages’, may include: loss of earnings, medical costs, care costs, loss of future earnings as well as any other costs associated with being injured. If you have not already begun to do so, you should keep evidence of associated costs such as receipts.

    We will also assist you in gathering evidence to build your case and support your claim. Evidence required may include: medical reports, photographs, witness statements and receipts. However, each case is different, and we will be better able to advise you of what is needed to make a successful claim in your circumstances after you get in contact with us.

    Contact Us

    Our team experts have years of experience in handling road traffic accident and passenger injury claims of all types. We can help you make a claim for compensation today.

    We are not only experts in the law, but we also pride ourselves on customer service and keeping our clients happy with our service. We have offices in Hanley, Sandbach, Leek and Newcastle-under-Lyme.

    Begin your claim with us today, call us now or submit our online enquiry form and we will get back to you.

    Call us for a free initial consultation
    01782 652363

    Tinsdills Solicitors – managing personal injury claims across Staffordshire, Cheshire, Derbyshire and Shropshire

    Get personal injury advice now with your claim

    Contact us today
    or visit a local branch

    Hanley 01782 262031 email-icon
    Newcastle 01782 612311 email-icon
    Sandbach 01270 761111 email-icon
    Leek 01538 399332 email-icon

    Meet our specialist
    personal injury team

    By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

    The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.