• Call 01782 652300

  • residential-property-icon ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENT CLAIMS

    Quick Links

    Untraced & Uninsured Driver Claim

    Being involved in an accident with an untraced or uninsured driver can be stressful. You may feel like you have been cheated, or be concerned about your finances as a result of the accident.

    Here at Tinsdills Solicitors we have years of successful experience in handling uninsured driver claims, if fact all types of road traffic accident personal injuries. Our specialist team can help you claim the financial compensation you deserve.

    Claiming Against An Uninsured Or Untraced Driver

    Uninsured drivers and drivers who cause an accident but cannot be traced, cause serious problems for many victims each year. However, you are still able to make an uninsured driver claim for compensation under these circumstances.

    The Motor Insurance Bureau (MIB) acts as an insurer in the event of an accident involving an untraced or uninsured driver, meaning that you can still receive compensation for your injury.

    To bring a claim with the MIB against an uninsured driver, your claim must be brought within three years of being involved in the accident. Furthermore, it is important that you attempt to keep your losses to a minimum also known as ‘mitigating’ your loss. You should also report the accident to the police within 14 days of the accident taking place.

    Our expert team specialising in uninsured driver accident claims will assist you in bringing your claim with the MIB, and will make a claim on your behalf outlining the circumstances of the accident, and all of the ways in which you should be compensated for your injuries.

    Your claim will include compensation for pain and suffering caused by the accident, in addition to as any financial loss caused as a result of the accident.

    Financial loss known as ‘special damages’, may include; loss of earnings, medical costs, care costs, loss of future earnings as well as any other costs associated with being injured.

    If you have not already begun to do so, you should keep evidence of associated costs such as receipts.

    Contact Us

    Our team of experts have years of experience in handling personal injury claims for injuries of all types, and can help you make a uninsured driver claim for compensation today.

    We are not only experts in the law, but we also pride ourselves on customer service and keeping our clients happy with our service.

    If you want to begin your claim with us today, call us or complete our online enquiry form and we will get back to you.

    Call us today for an initial consultation
    01782 652363

    Tinsdills Solicitors – managing personal injury claims across Staffordshire, Cheshire, Derbyshire and Shropshire

    Get personal injury advice now with your claim

    Contact us today
    or visit a local branch

    Hanley 01782 262031 email-icon
    Newcastle 01782 612311 email-icon
    Sandbach 01270 761111 email-icon
    Leek 01538 399332 email-icon

    Meet our specialist
    personal injury team

    By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

    The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.