I am a Solicitor specialising in commercial and agricultural property matters. I qualified as a solicitor in June 2015 and have been working for this team ever since. I joined the firm in 2012 after completing a degree in History and the Graduate Diploma of Law followed by the Legal Practice Course. I am also a member of the Agricultural Law Association.
I can provide advice on all aspects of commercial and agricultural property work including:
• Sales and purchases
• Options and conditional contracts
• Leases – acting for both Landlord and Tenant
• General Landlord and Tenant matters – including renewals, assignments and sub-lettings
• Commercial mortgages
• Transactions with SIPP involvement
• Farm and land sales and purchases
• Agricultural tenancies and licences
• Promotion Agreements
• Residential and commercial development
• Mineral options, leases and licences
My aim is to achieve the best possible outcome for my clients by taking the time to understand the details of each transaction and deliver the highest standards of customer care.