Kate is an experienced Solicitor who specialises in both commercial and agricultural property matters. Kate qualified as a solicitor in June 2015 and has been working in the commercial property department ever since. Kate joined the firm in 2012 after completing a degree in History and the Graduate Diploma of Law, followed by the Legal Practice Course. Kate is also a member of the Agricultural Law Association.
Kate can provide advice on all aspects of commercial and agricultural property work including:
- Sales and purchases
- Options and conditional contracts
- Leases – acting for both Landlord and Tenant
- General Landlord and Tenant matters – including renewals, assignments and sub-lettings
- Commercial mortgages
- Transactions with SIPP involvement
- Farm and land sales and purchases
- Agricultural tenancies and licences
- Promotion Agreements
- Residential and commercial development
- Mineral options, leases and licences
Kate’s aim is to achieve the best possible outcome for her clients by taking the time to understand the details of each transaction and deliver the highest standards of customer care.