Louise is a Solicitor experienced in handling commercial and agricultural property matters. Louise joined Tinsdills in September 2017 and commenced her training contract in December 2017. Having completed seats in the Commercial Property, Company and Commercial, Dispute Resolution and Personal Injury Departments, Louise qualified as a Solicitor in December 2019.
Prior to joining Tinsdills, Louise completed The Graduate Diploma in Law at The University of Law, Guildford in 2016, following a previous career in Brand Management. She later relocated to the Cheshire area and went on to complete her Legal Practice Course at The University of Law, Chester in 2017.
Louise deals with a variety of Commercial Property matters including:
- Purchasing sites for development and then selling the individual properties or units
- Commercial sale of freehold and leasehold land
- Commercial purchase of freehold and leasehold land
- Landlord and Tenant matters such as drafting, negotiating and reporting on leases
- Licences to assign or alter and rent deposit deeds
- Title reports
Accustomed to working with both private individuals and businesses, Louise’s aim is to support clients throughout their matter to provide clear advice and guidance ensuing that their desired outcome is reached.