I am a Solicitor specialising in commercial and agricultural property matters. I joined Tinsdills in September 2017 and commenced my training contract in December 2017. I have completed training seats in the Commercial Property, Company and Commercial, Dispute Resolution and Personal Injury Departments. I qualified as a Solicitor in December 2019.
Prior to joining Tinsdills, I completed The Graduate Diploma in Law at The University of Law, Guildford in 2016, following a previous career in Brand Management. I then relocated to the Cheshire area and went on to complete my Legal Practice Course at The University of Law, Chester in 2017.
I am involved in the Commercial Property matters including:
- Purchasing sites for development and then selling the individual properties or units
- Commercial sale of freehold and leasehold land
- Commercial purchase of freehold and leasehold land
- Landlord and Tenant matters such as drafting, negotiating and reporting on leases
- Licences to assign or alter and rent deposit deeds
- Title reports
I have experience with working with both private individuals and businesses. My aim is to support my clients throughout the matter and gain a thorough understanding of their desired outcomes, in order to assist in achieving the best possible solution for them.