Rebecca is a Commercial Property Solicitor who deals with an array of commercial property matters. She qualified in June 2018 having completed the training contract scheme at Tinsdills.
She obtained most of her experience in the property department, having worked at Tinsdills since 2014.
The types of matters that Rebecca deals with includes but is not limited to the following:
• The sale and purchase of a wide range of commercial property
• Conditional contracts for the sale and/or acquisition of property, such as contracts conditional on planning permission
• Option agreements
• Deeds, such as the grant of easements/rights and overages
• Drafting leases and advising on lease terms, including lease renewals pursuant to the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, for a range of commercial property (including property portfolios)
• Licences to assign or alter and rent deposit deeds
• Charges over land
• Title reports
She works with a range of clients, from individuals to developers or companies with large property portfolios. It is her main goal to understand the needs of individual clients in order to provide a service appropriate to their needs in an efficient and informative manner.