Rebekah is a Corporate and Commercial Solicitor. She advises and assists businesses in partnership & company law matters.
She graduated from Staffordshire University in 2013 and completed her LPC at Staffordshire University in 2014. She joined Tinsdills in 2014 and commenced her training contract the following year. She then qualified as a solicitor in March 2017.
Rebekah has experience in a wide range of company and partnership matters including the following:
• Shareholder and partnership arrangements including the drafting and negotiating of the shareholder, partnership and LLP agreements
• Advising on and drafting commercial contracts such as supply agreements, terms and conditions, hire agreements, NDAs, loan agreements and security documents
• Employee share schemes and arrangements
• Option agreements
• Company incorporation and constitutional matters
• Business reorganisations and restructures
• Asset & share sales and purchases
• Mergers, management buy-outs and buy-ins
• Corporate compliance
Her aim is to understand her clients’ business, ambitions and their short and long term goals in order to assist in achieving practical solutions which work for them.