Sarah is a Family Law Solicitor and qualified in 2019 following completion of her training contract with the firm.
She is a member of Resolution and has experience in the following matters:
- Dealing with divorce including the preparation of petitions and the proceedings in general.
- Advising clients on all aspects of their separation and financial matters.
- Advising clients on children related issues.
- Preparing documentation by way of statements, separation deeds, consent orders, pre-nuptial agreements and change of name deeds.
- Preparing applications for court proceedings and dealing with Court proceedings in general.
Sarah’s aim is to assist the client by providing them with coherent advice together with guidance and support along the way.