Call 01782 652300
I am a Solicitor in the Commercial Property Department.
I joined Tinsdills in September 2017 and commenced my training contract in December 2017. I have completed training seats in the Commercial Property, Company and Commercial, Dispute Resolution and Personal Injury Departments. Prior to joining Tinsdills, I completed The Graduate Diploma in Law at The University of Law, Guildford in 2016, following a previous career in Brand Management. I then relocated to the Cheshire area and went on to complete my Legal Practice Course at The University of Law, Chester in 2017.
I am involved in the Commercial Property matters including:
• Purchasing sites for development and then selling the individual properties or units
• Commercial sale of freehold and leasehold land
• Commercial purchase of freehold and leasehold land
• Landlord and Tenant matters such as drafting, negotiating and reporting on leases
• Licences to assign or alter and rent deposit deeds
• Title reports
I have experience with working with both private individuals and businesses. My aim is to support my clients throughout the matter and gain a thorough understanding of their desired outcomes, in order to assist in achieving the best possible solution for them.
If you would like to discuss how I can help you or your family, please do not hesitate to contact me by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01782 652354.