Call 01782 652300
I am a Commercial Litigation solicitor and advise and assist both businesses and individuals in resolving disputes. After a degree in law at the University of Oxford, I qualified as a solicitor in 1996 and have specialised in this area of practice ever since.
I have experience in a broad range of litigation and dispute resolution, including:
- complex commercial and contractual disputes
- director and shareholder disputes, including minority shareholder unfair prejudice claims
- probate and estate disputes, including claims under the Inheritance Act 1975
- construction litigation, including adjudication
- professional negligence claims, including claims against solicitors, accountants, architects and surveyors
- debt recovery
- litigation in the county courts, the High Court (including the Technology & Construction Court and the Business & Property Courts), the Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court
I also have wide experience of various forms of alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and expert determination.
I am a member of the Professional Negligence Lawyers Association and the Society of Construction Lawyers.
My aim is to understand at the outset my clients’ commercial aims and to determine early on how best to achieve them. My focus is on achieving practical commercial solutions for my clients through whichever means of dispute resolution is most appropriate in the circumstances.
If you would like to discuss how I can help you, please do not hesitate to contact me by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01782 652304.