Call 01782 652300
I am a commercial property solicitor and deal with an array of commercial property matters. I qualified in June 2018 having completed the training contract scheme at Tinsdills.
I obtained most of my experience in the property department, having worked at Tinsdills since 2014.
The types of matters that I deal with include but are not limited to the following:
• The sale and purchase of a wide range of commercial property
• Conditional contracts for the sale and/or acquisition of property, such as, contracts conditional on planning permission
• Option agreements
• Deeds, such as, for the grant of easements/ rights and overages
• Drafting leases and advising on lease terms, including lease renewals pursuant to the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, for a range of commercial property (including property portfolios)
• Licences to assign or alter and rent deposit deeds
• Charges over land
• Title reports
I work with a range of clients, from individuals to developers or companies with large property portfolios; it is my aim to understand the needs of individual clients in order to provide a service appropriate to their needs in both an efficient and informative manner.
If you would like to discuss how I can help you, please do not hesitate to contact me by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01782 652380.