Call 01782 652300
I am a Solicitor and Director specialising in Commercial Property. I am the Head of the Property Department and the Director in charge of the firm’s Trainee Solicitor Programme.
I qualified as a Solicitor in November 1999 and became a Director in 2006, following that in 2012 I became Shareholder Director. I qualified as a residential property solicitor with a firm in Cheshire then moved to Tinsdills Hanley Office in January 2003 for some commercial property experience and have remained in that sector ever since. I have worked at Hanley and Newcastle Offices and now manage the Sandbach Office where I have been based for a number of years.
My experience includes:
- Acting for landowners selling to developers so I am routinely engaged in connection with Promotion Agreements, Option Agreements, Contracts conditional on securing planning permission and Section 106 Agreements.
- Acting for developers purchasing sites for development, then setting up the sites and selling on the individual properties or units once built.
- Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold land and property for companies, partnerships, individuals and Trustees.
- Legal work required for charging and refinancing single properties or portfolios.
- Landlord and tenant work.
Acting for a variety of clients such as:
- Landowners looking to secure a deal with a Promoter or Developer for the potential development of their land. I was brought up on a working dairy farm so have a particular interest in this type of work.
- Property investment companies and other companies who either own or rent their business premises.
- Private individuals.
- Trustees of SIPPs.
I enjoy the variety of each day, the close working relationships that I establish with my clients and the mental challenge that the work brings. I have a “can do” proactive approach and provide strategic advice to get the job done.
If you would like to discuss how I can help you or your family please do not hesitate to contact me be email to email@example.com or by telephone on 01782 652368.