Call 01782 652300
I am a Solicitor specialising in agricultural and commercial property matters. I qualified in July 2006 and have worked in the commercial property department since that time I then moved into agricultural property matters in 2011.
I have 12 years PQE specialising in commercial property and an additional 8 years PQE within agricultural property as well as being a member of the Agricultural law Association.
I can provide advice on all aspects of commercial and agricultural property work including:
• Sales and purchases of all types of investment properties and land (leasehold and freehold), including that for development, auction sales/purchases and sales/purchases of properties via SIPP and SASS pension funds
• Sales and purchases of property and/or land on conditional contracts.
• Commercial re-mortgaging/re-financing
• Grant of leases (acting for landlord or tenant)
• Renewal of leases (acting for landlord or tenant) and including advice on the provision of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 where applicable to renewal lease matters
• Assignments and surrenders of leases (acting for landlord or tenant)
• Grant and renewal of telecommunications mast leases
• Sales and purchases of farms including transactions involving the transfer of basic payment entitlements and agri-environmental agreements
• Sale and purchases of bare agricultural land.
• Advising on and drafting overage/clawback agreements.
• Re-mortgaging/re-financing of agricultural property and land
• Grant, surrender and renewal of Farm Business Tenancies (acting for landlord or tenant)
• Grant of Easements (including easements with utility providers)
• Grant of Licences
• Re-structuring of property ownership (ie for inheritance/tax planning purposes)
• Advising on completion of Section 106 Agreements
• Promotion Agreements (acting for landowners)
I have worked with individual commercial and agricultural property owners, portfolio property owners as well as Limited companies and partnerships
My aim is to understand my clients’ needs and objectives and to provide a plain-spoken, sincere, efficient and commercially-aware approach, so that the outcome is a practical solution both legally and commercially.
If you would like to discuss how I can help you, please do not hesitate to contact me by email to email@example.com or by telephone on 01782 652317.