Call 01782 652300
I started my Training Contract at Tinsdills in December 2017 doing my initial seat within Family Law, moving to the Commercial and Residential Property team in September 2018, before returning to the Family team in February 2019. I am due to qualify later this year.
I have experience in the following matters:
- Dealing with divorce including the preparation of petitions and the proceedings in general
- Advising clients on all aspects of their separation and financial matters
- Advising clients on children related issues
- Preparing documentation by way of statements, separation deeds, consent orders, pre-nuptial agreements and change of name deeds
- Preparing applications for court proceedings and dealing with Court proceedings in general
My aim is to assist the client by providing them with coherent advice together with guidance and support along the way.
If you would like to discuss how I can help you, please do not hesitate to contact me by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01782 652321.