Jason is a Commercial Litigation Solicitor and advises both businesses and individuals in resolving disputes. His client base includes owner-managed businesses, high net worth individuals, national lenders and multi-property landlords and social housing providers and insolvency practitioners.
Jason qualified as a solicitor in 2000, having 19 years of experience. More recently, Jason moved to Tinsdills in October 2019 after working for Grindeys.
Jason’s has vast experience dealing with matters such as
- Contractual disputes
- Issues arising out of corporate transactions
- Shareholder litigation
- Negligence actions
- Commercial property/landlord and tenant issues
- Restrictive covenant disputes
- Rights of way disputes
- Claims involving the ownership of land including claims under TOLATA
- Residential landlord & tenant issues
- Long residential lease renewals under LRHUDA
- All aspects of insolvency
- Mortgage repossessions
- Some intellectual property work.
Jason has acted in several reported cases over the years, some of which have been referred to in leading academic texts. At various times he also supports the employment team with the provision of their employer support.