Car Accident Compensation Claims
white personal injury icon no background

Car Accident Claims Solicitors

Accidents on a road or highway can seriously affect drivers, passengers, and other
vulnerable road users. Whoever you are, if you’ve been injured in a car accident we can help you. People we help with car
accident claims include:

Claiming Injury After A Car Accident

Car accident claims are some of the most common claims in the UK. Thousands of road users suffer injury in a car accident every year and are eligible to make a claim as a result.

Many road traffic accidents occur at high speeds, often resulting in serious injury and life-changing long-term effects. The law is there to protect the victims of car accidents. If you suffer an injury that
isn’t your fault following a car accident, then you can hold those responsible to account.

Due to the nature of car accidents, many are caused by reckless driving, speeding, or poor road conditions. If you are hurt because of a car crash or accident, you could be entitled to car accident compensation in line with the severity of your injuries. Our dedicated solicitors provide helpful, actionable legal advice to all our clients.

This ensures that you get the compensation and rehabilitation that they deserve.

    Get In Touch Today



    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Claims Process: What Should You Do After a Car Accident?

    road traffic accident alternate

    Following a car accident, your number one priority should be the safety of yourself and others. However, if you or a loved one has been injured, gathering as much evidence as possible to support your car accident claim is crucial.

    The registration of the other driver is important when making a claim. This is often used to identify the driver. In the age of smartphones, taking pictures at the scene can be very useful for solicitors. Images related to the cause of the incident (road conditions, broken traffic lights, etc.), vehicle damage, or injuries sustained should be provided wherever possible.

    If you believe the incident was caused by negligence and resulted in serious injury, we advise you to call the police to file a report.

    With over 50 years of experience dealing with personal injury cases, our lawyers are exceptionally well-versed in lodging successful personal injury claims.

    At Tinsdills, we pride ourselves on offering a different kind of service to other personal injury law firms. We put the people first. We prioritise working with our clients, examining all evidence to build the strongest possible case for them.

    How can Tinsdills help me after a car accident?

    Our priority is to help you return to your life as it was before the accident. We will do whatever we can to get you the help and rehabilitation that you need to achieve this. We will talk you through the claims process in plain, easy-to-understand English. We are always on the end of the phone, ready to receive your emails, or available to meet and discuss any questions you might have.

    What if the driver that hits me is uninsured?

    If the other driver or vehicle involved in your accident is uninsured, then you can still make a claim. The process is slightly different as the claim is submitted to the Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB), but we can discuss this with you in detail and explain the process clearly.

    “Very pleased with the service from Tinsdills. Always a quick response to any queries I’ve had and a fantastic result. I will recommend Tinsdills to my family and friends if they sustain injuries from an accident.”

    What Our Customers Say

    Hear first-hand from our happy clients.

    “Thank you for helping make everything as easy and stress-free as possible. We really appreciate everything you have done and all the hard work you have put in.”

    Meet Our Specialist Personal Injury Team

    Contact Us To Discuss Your Car Accident Compensation Claim

    Call us on 01782 652363 for an initial consultation.

    If you have any questions regarding making a car accident claim following an accident, or have any questions about using our service, contact our legal team.

    Our phone lines are open Mon to Fri: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.

    Contact us today or visit a
    local branch

    Hanley: 01782 262031

    Newcastle: 01782 612311

    Sandbach: 01270 761111

    Leek: 01538 399332

    Latest News

    For the latest from within Tinsdills and around the legal world, read our dedicated blog.

    The Most Popular Questions For Car Accident Claims

    This will depend on the nature and extent of any injury suffered as a result of your car accident and the amount of reasonable financial losses incurred. We will be able to advise you fully on the amount of compensation once all of the evidence is available.

    If you are injured in a car accident then you need to have either settled your claim or commenced court proceedings prior to the third anniversary of your accident.

    Usually this is the insurance company of the person who admits responsibility or who is found responsible by a court.

    Yes, although you may have to accept a reduction in the amount of any compensation that you are entitled to. 

    Yes, although any compensation that you receive will be reduced by the percentage that you either accept you were at fault or a court finds that you were at fault.  For example, if you are found to be 40% responsible and are awarded £10,000.00, your compensation will be reduced by 40% so you would receive £6,000.00.

    Yes if your driving is considered to be negligent.