Company Secretary Services At Tinsdills
Whilst it is not a requirement for any company governed by the Companies Act 2006 to have a company secretary your business will still be required to maintain its statutory records and filings at Companies House, for which a senior member of staff will be responsible. Our team of business law solicitors is able to deal with these requirements on your behalf, or guide you through the process, either on an ad hoc basis or as part of a retainer package.
Formation & Secretarial Services
We are able to offer company formation services, including:
- advising on the best legal structure for your business;
- drafting the incorporation documents, including bespoke articles of association and shareholders’ agreements;
- dealing with your company’s incorporation at Companies House (including, as required, same-day incorporations); and
- advising the directors of your business on their duties and responsibilities.
We are also able to provide company secretarial services, including:
- acting as your company secretary;
- maintaining your statutory registers;
- preparing confirmation statements and other statutory documents (including dormant accounts);
- acting as your business’ registered office;
- appointing and removing directors; and
- dissolving companies and voluntary winding up.
What Our Customers Say
We’ve helped many happy clients with Corporate and Commercial Law cases. Read our testimonials below:
Meet Our Specialist Corporate Law Team
Contact Us To Discuss Corporate Law
If you have questions regarding Corporate Law, or wish to discuss your case with our team, we’d be happy to hear from you. Contact your nearest branch today.
Our phone lines are open Mon to Fri: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Tinsdills Solicitors – managing all aspects of Corporate Law across Staffordshire, Cheshire, Derbyshire and Shropshire.
Read our blog for up-to-date news and updates from Tinsdills Solicitors.