Call 01782 652300
Severe & Fatal Accident Claims
Are specialist serious injury solicitors provide:
- Experience in undertaking detailed investigations of the facts relevant to your claim;
- Representation at Coroner’s Inquests;
- Help with obtaining a Grant of Representation;
- Advice on the law affecting the Estate’s entitlement to compensation and the entitlement of any dependents;
- Advice on the law affecting the assessment and quantification of damages (compensation) for the Estate and for any dependants;
- Experienced and level-headed advice about the funding required to bring your claim;
- Access to the appropriate legal and other experts upon whom you will rely establish your claim and to value your losses;
- Guidance through the process of court proceedings, if necessary, to obtain the remedy (compensation) the Estate and any dependants are entitled to receive;
- Skilled negotiation that achieves settlement without court proceedings;
- Access to advice on the management, investment and protection compensation awards after the claim is concluded.
Serious Injury Claims
Immediate needs focus on four areas. Rehabilitation, medical treatment, therapy and accommodation requirements on discharge from hospital.
Longer term needs involve an assessment of:
- Future loss of earnings
- Pension loss
- Long-term care
- Equipment needs
- Probability of moving to larger or more suitable accommodation.
We have specialist lawyers with the expertise to handle severe brain injury claims. They work to secure the financial compensation you will need. Providing the financial help to rebuild your life after acquired brain injury.
We can tell you whether you appear to have a valid claim. Get in touch, we will be happy to answer any queries you may have about how to recover compensation.
What Types Of Serious Injuries Can You Claim For?
Some of the common types of serious injury we help people claim for include:
- Spinal cord injury
- Head & brain injuries
- Multiple bone fractures
- After accident rehabilitation
Head & Brain Injury Claims
Head injuries involving acquired brain injuries need specialist expertise from lawyers. We have up-to-date knowledge and experience of the issues to resolve. Both immediately and in the long term.
Spinal Injury Claims
Severe spinal injuries need specialist expertise from serious injury claim lawyers. Up-to-date knowledge, experience of the issues to address are a prerequisite.
Call us on 01782 652300 to arrange an initial consultation or contact us online. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Fatal Accident Claims
Some accidents result in the death of the victim. Or, deaths occur as a consequence of occupational diseases or clinical negligence. In these cases the claim survives for the benefit of the victim’s Estate.
Additionally, compensation for the victim’s surviving spouse or partner and dependants.
Fatal accidents shatter families and cause financial hardship. It is important to ensure you understand the options available to you.
Doing so will help you claim compensation for yourself and other family dependants.
After a death, family members often have to respond to enquiries from the Coroner. They may also have to attend a Coroner’s inquest.
It is important to contact us early enough to assist you in advising about the inquest process. It is also helpful if we can attend the inquest to listen to the evidence and to represent your interests.
In fatal accident claims, it is necessary to get a Grant of Representation (either Probate or Letters of Administration). This comes from the court before the claim concludes.
No amount of money can ever compensate for the loss of a life. Yet, it can help to ease family strains. We have specialist solicitors who deal with fatal accident claims effectively and with compassion.