Kelly is a Commercial Property and Agricultural Solicitor, specialising in all property and land transactions. She qualified as a solicitor in June 2010 having previously worked as a paralegal in the property department. Following qualification, she undertook contentious work in our litigation department before returning to the property department which is where she is now based.
She has experience in a wide range of property matters including the following:
• Sales and purchases of commercial & domestic properties both registered and unregistered
• Sales and purchases of agricultural holdings & land
• Adverse possession matters
• Auction sales and purchases
• Option agreements
• Overage arrangements
• Transfers by way of gift
• Advising, drafting and completing Leases, Licenses & Tenancies
• Lease Renewals, Surrenders and Assignments
• Leasehold extension transactions
• Complex development work including site acquisition and plot sales
• Investment sales and purchases
Kelly’s key aim is to understand her clients’ needs and objectives and to provide a plain-spoken, sincere, efficient and commercially-aware approach so that the outcome is a practical solution both legally and commercially.