Paul is a personal injury solicitor and Director specialising in medical negligence claims, serious road traffic accidents and accidents at work.
Paul qualified as a solicitor in April 2005 and joined Tinsdills in February 2010 and is a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers. He helps his clients through every step of the claims journey, explaining all of the necessary elements fully and in plain English.
Examples of Paul’s recent work include acting on claims for:
• Injuries sustained by a failure to x-ray at the accident & emergency department causing long term problems that could have been avoided by a prompt x-ray.
• Injuries caused by a hospital leaving an object inside a patient following an operation.
• Injuries sustained by a GP undertaking a procedure within the practice negligently.
• Post Traumatic Stress Disorder following a fatal road traffic accident.
• Bereavement damages for the benefit of the surviving family following a fatal accident.
• Multiple injuries including to the leg, back and pelvis following a serious road traffic accident.
• Loss of fingers following an accident at work.
• The development of neuropathic pain following an accident at work.