Peter is a Solicitor specialising in Wills, Trusts and Probate matters, and is also the Head of our Wills, Trusts and Probate department. He qualified as a solicitor in June 1997 and has been a Wills, Trust & Probate specialist since 2000. Peter became a Partner in 2002 and a Managing Director in 2008 with particular responsibility for Business Development.
Peter has provided advice to individuals and businesses on a wide variety of private client matters, including:
- Estate & Inheritance Tax Planning
- Business & farming succession issues
- Trusts for vulnerable beneficiaries
- Trusts for wealth preservation
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection Applications & Deputyship Orders
- Administration of high value and complex Estates
Peter specialises in complex estate planning and estate administrations that might include business and farming interests, complex family issues, vulnerable beneficiaries and high net worth clients. He loves to get to know his clients to properly understand their wishes, and his 20 years of experience in this area has given him the ability to approach the delivery of these specialist services in a reassuring, down-to-earth and practical way, no matter how complex the challenges may be.