Rebecca is a Solicitor and Director specialising in Commercial Property, and also the Director in charge of the firm’s Trainee Solicitor Programme.
She qualified as a Solicitor in November 1999 and became a Director in 2006, following that in 2012 she became Shareholder Director. Rebecca qualified as a residential property solicitor with a firm in Cheshire then moved to Tinsdills Hanley Office in January 2003 for some commercial property experience, and has remained in that sector ever since. She has worked at Hanley and Newcastle Offices and now manages the Sandbach Office where she has been based for a number of years.
Rebecca’s experience includes:
- Acting for landowners selling to developers, allowing her to be routinely engaged in connection with Promotion Agreements, Option Agreements, Contracts conditional on securing planning permission and Section 106 Agreements
- Acting for developers purchasing sites for development, then setting up the sites and selling on the individual properties or units once built
- Sales and purchases of freehold & leasehold land/property for companies, partnerships, individuals and Trustees
- Legal work required for charging and refinancing single properties or portfolios
- Landlord and tenant work
She acts for a variety of clients such as:
- Landowners looking to secure a deal with a Promoter or Developer for the potential development of their land. She was brought up on a working dairy farm so has a particular interest in this type of work
- Property investment companies and other companies who either own or rent their business premises
- Private individuals
- Trustees of SIPPs
Rebecca enjoys the variety of each day, the close working relationships that she establishes with her clients and the mental challenge that the work brings. She boasts a real “can do” proactive approach and provides strategic advice that gets the job done.