Tim is a personal injury solicitor and Director working in the Personal Injury department.
Tim qualified as a solicitor in 1984 joining Tinsdills the following year and has dedicated his working life to recovering compensation for those who sustain injuries as a result of the fault of others.
Tim has extensive experience in dealing with personal injury claims arising from accidents at work, in public places and occupied premises. In addition Tim has also dealt with a large number of road traffic accident claims acting for drivers, passengers motorcyclists pedal cyclists and pedestrians.
Tim has also dealt with claims for abuse and psychological injury.
Where required Tim has taken cases up to the Court of Appeal.
Examples of cases Tim has dealt with include:
- Acting for multiple victims with serious burns and other injuries following an explosion in shop premises
- Severe back injuries suffered when slipping in a shower area at work
- Significant head trauma and other injuries following a road traffic accident as a passenger following collision with another vehicle which was in a police pursuit
- Significant scarring injury to a child due to the defective construction of a loft hatch in her home
- Significant psychological trauma as a result of a sexual assault in a restaurant
Tim also has a track record of succeeding in cases where previous solicitors instructed have withdrawn from the claims including:
Acting for an HGV driver who sustained arm injuries when a trailer collapsed onto him – this claim was won following a 2-day trial even though he had been dismissed by his employers for gross misconduct as a result of his accident and his union solicitors and declined to go ahead with the claim.
Acting on behalf of a radiographer who slipped on ice on a hospital car park sustaining a significant arm fracture -this was again won at trial after union solicitors had withdrawn accepting the hospitals assertions that the car park had been properly gritted without testing the evidence to support that.
Tim is also a fellow of the Association of Personal injury Lawyers.