A Sensitive Solicitors Service for Fatal Accident Claims
Our Fatal Accident claims service provides the following and more:
- Lawyers with the experience of undertaking detailed investigations of the facts relevant to your claim.
- Representation at Coroner’s Inquests.
- Assistance with obtaining a Grant of Representation.
- Advice on the law affecting the Estate’s entitlement to compensation and the entitlement of any dependants.
Compensation Claims for Fatal Accidents
Either way, fatal accidents shatter families and cause financial hardship. In these cases, the claim survives for the benefit of the victim’s Estate.
In appropriate cases, we can recover compensation for the victim’s surviving spouse or partner and dependants.
If you are affected by a fatal accident within your family make sure you understand the options available to you. This will help you claim the appropriate compensation for yourself and family members.
Family members are often forced to respond to enquiries from a coroner after a death in the family occurs. They may also have to attend a coroner’s inquest.
It is important to contact our legal team early enough to assist you with the inquest process. It is also helpful if we can attend the inquest to listen to the evidence and to represent your interests.
In fatal accident claims, it is necessary to gain a Grant of Representation, either Probate or Letters of Administration. This document is available from the court before the claim concludes.
Dependency Claims Following A Fatal Accident
There are circumstances whereby a person who was financially dependent upon someone who dies, or who could have reasonably expected to rely on them for financial or service reasons had they still been alive, may be entitled to claim for compensation. When claiming for Loss of Dependency following a death, very strict requirements exist under the law, and Tinsdills are able to help you with these claims.
It can be a complicated area of law. Dependants might include a surviving spouse or civil partner, children and grandchildren of the deceased. Tinsdills can help you with claims for Loss of Dependency following death.
No amount of money can ever compensate for the loss of a life. Yet, it can help to ease the financial strain on families. We have specialist solicitors who deal with fatal accident claims with sensitivity and compassion.
Tinsdills Solicitors provide:
- Lawyers with the experience of undertaking detailed investigations of the facts relevant to your claim
- Representation at Coroner’s Inquests
- Assistance with obtaining a Grant of Representation
- Advice on the law affecting the Estate’s entitlement to compensation and the entitlement of any dependants
- Advice on the law affecting the assessment and quantification of damages (compensation) for the Estate and for any dependants
- Experienced and level-headed advice about the funding required to bring your claim
- Access to the appropriate legal and other experts upon whom you will rely to establish your claim and to value your losses
- Guidance through the process of court proceedings, if necessary, to obtain the remedy (compensation) the Estate and any dependants are entitled to receive
- Skilled negotiation where a settlement can be achieved without court proceedings
- Access to advice on the management, investment and protection compensation awards after the claim is concluded
What Our Customers Say
We are proud to represent our many clients. Here’s their thoughts on working with Tinsdills.
Contact Us To Discuss Your Fatal Accident Claim
Call us on 01782 652363 for an initial consultation.
Not only are Tinsdills a law firm of experienced and knowledgeable solicitors, but we also offer first class customer service, meaning that you are assured a professional and friendly experience when dealing with us.
We have offices in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Hanley, Leek and Sandbach, and are therefore able to assist you with your claim right away, with a strong presence in the region.
When you get in touch with us, we will ask you questions about your particular circumstances, to get to know you better, and to be best placed to advise you properly on your chances of success when claiming for a fatal accident.
Tinsdills Solicitors – managing personal injury claims across Staffordshire, Cheshire, Derbyshire and Shropshire.
Visit the Tinsdills blog for great content about the legal sector and beyond.