Call 01782 652300
I am a corporate and commercial solicitor and advise and assist businesses on partnership and company law matters.
I graduated from Staffordshire University in 2013 and completed my LPC at Staffordshire University in 2014. I joined Tinsdills in 2014 and commenced my training contract the following year. I then qualified as a solicitor in March 2017.
I have experience in a wide range of company and partnership matters including the following:
• Shareholder and partnership arrangements including the drafting and negotiating of shareholder, partnership and LLP agreements;
• Advising on and drafting commercial contracts such as supply agreements, terms and conditions, hire agreements, NDAs, loan agreements and security documents;
• Employee share schemes and arrangements;
• Option agreements;
• Company incorporation and constitutional matters;
• Business reorganisations and restructures;
• Asset and share sales and purchases;
• Mergers, management buy-outs and buy-ins; and
• Corporate compliance.
My aim is to understand my clients’ business, ambitions and their short and long term goals in order to assist in achieving practical solutions which work for the clients and their businesses legally and commercially.
If you would like to discuss how I can help you, please do not hesitate to contact me by email to email@example.com or by telephone on 01782 652395.